Wine collections can take years to build. Some are filled with rare bottles of wine worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. Each collection is as unique as its collector. Whether the collection is worth a million dollars or a thousand dollars there is a lot of emotion and pride in one’s collection.
It takes an investment of capital, both money and time, to create a wine collection and that’s why it is important to protect your investment.
Protect Your Wine Collection
Protect your wine collection from the following 6 crucial concerns:
- UV Light – exterior light should be blocked from the entire space
- Generator & Security – keep wine protected from extremes of temperature
- Temperature – wine should be stored at a temperature between 53 & 56 degrees Fahrenheit at all times
- Humidity – should remain between 60 & 70% at all times
- Vibration – vibration can cause cork leakage or bottle breakage
- Insurance – always maintain proper coverage, including when wine is in transit
Insure Your Wine: Wine Collection Insurance
Insure Your Wine’s comprehensive wine collection insurance covers your collection from the 6 crucial concerns as well as from the backup of sewers and drains, while in transit, from earthquakes and from named storm and windstorm coverage.